If you haven’t yet participated in the poll, we invite you to share your views:
As a busy clinician, where do you obtain your best information on biologic medications?
- Your colleagues
- Peer-reviewed publications on clinical trials
- Pharmaceutical representatives
- CME sessions at local or national meetings
Click here to answer
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
We invite you to view the archived recording of CIBRN Webinar #1 of 2019 which was hosted live by the CIBRN Leaders on May 22, 2019. Click to view the video: http://bit.ly/2WJLldN
The webinar reviews the following discussions and podcast in the CIBRN community:
- CIBRN 2019 Q1: Should drug approvals be based on efficacy and demonstrated need, or should pharmacoeconomics be a larger consideration? [View 5 replies to date]
- CIBRN 2019 Q2: Should manufacturers’ rebates be kept confidential, or should full transparency be expected, in order to more properly compare costs between originators and biosimilars? [View 4 replies to date]
- CIBRN Podcast Episode 1: Dr. Philip Baer on “Physician attitudes about non-medical switching to biosimilars: results from an online physician survey in the United States.” Current Medical Research Opinion, April 2019, Teeple et al. (3:18) [Listen to the podcast]
Click to view the video: http://bit.ly/2WJLldN